And the world keeps spinning round

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Blower's Daughter

Wow... I thought that I have gotten over her but I guess it's not so easy huh? Hearing all these stories from her, I can't help but feel angry? Jealous? Sigh... But I know that we can never be together. She probably thinks that I'm not good enough for her and I don't think I can stand being in a relationship with her. I'll probably go crazy and end up arguing with her all the time to the point where it'll be hard for us to even be friends. Crazy isn't it? To hate someone but to also have feelings for that person. Human beings are such weird creatures. I'm guessing that she'll be staying over at his house tonight, but I don't think that things are gonna end well in the end... Don't know when will she learn her lesson...

Anyway holidays are so so so boring.... Managed to find work for this week which makes things slightly better. Oh and I'm trying network marketing at the moment. Really hope that this is something that will take off and in 3 years time, I'll hopefully be making a 5 digit salary! :D

I've been trying to lose weight so far as well. I'm now like 75 kg, from a previous weight of 78 kg. Not much loss, but I'm still really pleased with it. After all, this is the lightest that I've been for 5 years!!! (God that's long) Have been slacking off this week, but I'll get back to my schedule next week! I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home