And the world keeps spinning round

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a quarter after 1 and I need you now

Made up with DY recently. Asked him to call me after I saw her kiss her bf. Desperately needed someone to talk to at that point. Truth is I was ok with talking with him for awhile already, just that I was waiting for him to make a move first.

Anyway he called on Tuesday night and we had a long talk. Said about how sorry he was etc... Tried to get me back to church. Kept saying he knows how I feel and how he's tried doing things his way before and it always failed. Said that he was an ass for a lot of times that even I didn't know about.

Just 1 thing that I'm not happy about. He keeps having this mentality that the people around him are "sheltered" and these set backs are like damn hard for us because of our "sheltered" background. Well, fuck him, cause you can't judge unless you've been through it before. Does he honestly think it's easy dealing with so many things at once? Does he understand the expectations people have on me? The expectations I have from myself? Does he understand how complicated and awful my situation is? Whatever. I don't think we can go back to how our relationship used to be.

After talking to DY, I told PR about it and she came down and talked to me about it. Am really appreciative about it but I shouldn't have done that.... So much for trying to get over her.... But at least at the end I managed to tell her that I really appreciated her as a friend and that I'm quite amazed and appreciative that our friendship didn't sour after everything that happened. That felt like a proper closure for me, saying that we're friends and all. Hugged her and held her hands for 1 last time.

I really hope to get over her soon. Hasn't been easy especially when I see her with her bf. Oh and I found out that she made out with her female friend during the PJ party. If I didn't know her or I didn't have feelings for her, I'll be very much turned on. But that's not how things are, and I'm kinda disturbed by that. Oh and her bf and his friend were smoking weed in hall! Part of me wants to balto (the mr brightside part) but aiya lots of repercussions. And I also want to try it one day. Not in sg though. Too risky. haha.

"I can't take my mind off you (till I find someone new)" - The blower's daughter


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home